Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. – Sun Tzu.
Making fintech innovation happen can be a high risk, costly, complex endeavor, so financial services firms are wise to put strategy ahead of tactics… without jeopardizing speed-to-market and agility, of course. That’s a tough balancing act which Xtensifi helps you manage.
Xtensifi’s brand of strategy is “operational strategy” which links innovation from concept inception to smoother implementations, responsive operational support and better customer experience.
Clients rely on Xtensifi for fintech business strategy and product management including:
- Business Consulting
- Defining innovation priorities and clarifying vision
- Conducting market research and opportunity assessments
- Providing current state assessments and gap analysis
- Formulating/validating business plans
- Creating functional and technical roadmaps
- User Experience + Design
- Designing information architecture
- Crafting user experiences, use cases and customer journey maps
- Technology Roadmaps and Planning
- Documenting and communicating business requirements
- Conducting buy-build-partner analysis
- Conducting vendor evaluation, selection and negotiations
- Leading product and project management
- Creating and executing go-to-market plans and content.